Amazon.com Price: $165.98 (as of 2017-03-25 05:55:19 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shimano developed the Torium reel by borrowing from lessons learned from the development of their acclaimed Trinidad series of reels. Shimano Torium (non-levelwind) reels are durable, high-speed reels that cast well and have been designed for years of comfort and ease of use. Shimano Torium reels incorporate many of the features folks have been asking for – without the high price tag. The lightweight Torium is a solidly-built star-drag saltwater reel perfect for live bait or bottom-fishing applications. Packed with features like Super Stopper, Dartanium Drag, A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) and High Efficiency Gearing (HEG), the Torium has it where it counts. Now available in sizes from the lightweight and compact 14 to the heavy-duty 50, with its 440-yard line capacity and 30 pounds of drag.
- Diecast aluminum frame
- Aluminum braced graphite non-handle sideplate
- Manual clutch lever
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- The Torium features diecast aluminum frame, stamped aluminum right sideplate and aluminum braced craphite non-handle side plate
- Manual clutch lever and 1 anti rust bearings with a gear ration of 6.2:1
- Dartainium drag with high efficiency gearing
- 13.0 lb full max drag and 3 lb strike max drag
- Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines